In order to verify your identity on the platform and get the Verification mark that will appear next to your name on the platform, you must first request Verification through the settings section of your account :
- Open the Settings section in your account
- Now choose Verification from the settings menu
Documents required Verification of identity in the platform
You can Verification your identity by uploading your personal card ID or passport and it must be valid and not expired in order to be reviewed by the platform.
- Upload a copy of the card or passport and be recent and not expired
- First name: Put your first name on the card or passport
- Last Name: Put your last name as on the card or passport
- Message: You can put your own address
- Submit an application: click on it after completing the required information
Your request will be sent to the support team on the platform to be reviewed and confirmed by the data attached to the request, and your identity will be confirmed if it is correct.
How can you increase the security of your account on the platform?
In order to have greater security on your account from hacking the platform. You have to activate the registration feature in two steps, where a code will be sent to your email when logging in to your account to make sure that you are the person who owns the account and not any attempt to hack the account.
How do you activate the two-step registration feature in your account?
- Go to the settings section of your account
- Then go to the two-factor Verification section
- Then enable or disable the feature
- If you want to activate it for the account, just enable it
- Make a save to be saved so that the changes you made will be saved
If you have a question, you can contact the support on the platform or send a message on the Contact Us page and we will answer you